Construction Projects - Out to Bid
||FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS
||BID DATE (Bids must be turned in by 2:30 p.m. on bid date.)
COST TO PURCHASE PLANS & SPECS
|No Projects out to bid at this time.
- For a current list of Public Works RFPs and RFQs on Ebidboard, please click here
- To buy plans and specifications please come in to the General Services office located at 701 Ocean Street, Room 330, Santa Cruz, CA 95060.
- NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT CASH OR CHECK. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. Cash must be exact amount, as we do not keep change on hand in the office. Checks are preferred.
- To view the General and Supplemental Conditions (Volume I) as well as any Plans or Specifications (Volume II) for a specific project, please click on the appropriate links above.
- To bid on projects, you must attend any mandatory walkthroughs associated with the project AND purchase plans and specs.
- Volume III bid documents are accessible to paying plan-holders ONLY. Builder's Exchanges will NOT have the Volume III bid proposal and are prohibited from posting it to their websites or having a hard copy on file.
- To learn more about the plans and specifications for a specific project or to receive copies of plan holders lists please call (831) 454-2210.
- To have plans and specifications mailed to you, please send a check for the plans and specs (see above for pricing) and the mailing fee along with your physical address (NO PO BOXES) and a valid phone and fax number on a coversheet. You may include a Fed-Ex account number for expediated shipping, but the mailing fee will still apply.
- For Bid Results please visit our bid results page.
Plans and specifications for a project can also be viewed at most local builders exchanges. To contact a builders exchange please call, visit in person or visit the web sites below.
Builder's Exchange List Current as of 09/22/14
QUESTIONS ABOUT GENERAL SERVICES PROJECTS:
Please call William Kersten, General Services Project Manager, (at 831) 454-4822