Effective January 1, 2021, Basic members will have greater access to 90-day supplies of maintenance medications at retail pharmacies. Major pharmacy chains, including CVS, Rite Aid, Safeway, Costco and others which were previously limited to a 30-day supply, will now be able to fill 90-days of maintenance medications.
- Will I be able to get my maintenance medications at any pharmacy?
- How will I know if my pharmacy can fill 90 days of my maintenance medication(s)?
- Can I continue to fill 30 days of my maintenance medication?
- What is the copay for 90-day supplies of maintenance medications?
- Will I still get the 90-day supply for two 30-day copays?