Important Dates to Remember:
- July 1 - Beginning of fiscal year.
- August 1- Unsecured tax payments due.
- August 31 - Unsecured tax payment deadline. A 10% penalty is added as of 5:00 p.m. (*).
- September 1 - Unpaid unsecured taxes are transferred to the Collections Division and a $80.00 fee is added. Other fees are added by the Collections Division with continued delinquency.
- October - Treasurer-Tax Collector mails out original secured property tax bills.
- November 1 - First installment is due on secured tax bills.
- December 10 - First installment payment deadline. A 10% penalty is added as of 5:00 p.m. (*).
- January 1 - Lien date for all taxes for the coming fiscal year.
- February 1 - Second installment due on secured tax bills.
- April 10 - Second installment payment deadline. A 10% penalty plus $20.00 cost is added as of 5:00 p.m. (*).
- May - Treasurer-Tax Collector mails courtesy notices for any unpaid, regular current year taxes.
- June - Unsecured tax bills are mailed.
- June 30 - End of fiscal year.
- July 1 - Delinquent accounts are transferred to delinquent tax roll and additional interest charges are added at 1- 1/2% per month on any unpaid tax amounts, plus $15.00 redemption fee
(*) If a delinquent date falls on a weekend or holiday, the delinquent date is the next business day.