Construction Projects - Out to Bid
For a current list of Public Works projects on Ebidboard, please click here
||BID OPEN DATE
(Bid Submissions Due by 2:30 PM)
|COST OF PLANS & SPECS
|Government Center Parking Lot Expansion Project
Vol. I General and Supplemental Conditions
Vol. II_Plans and Specifications
Vol. III_(Available_to Planholders_Only)
Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 10:00 AM
|Thursday, July 11, 2019 by 2:30 PM
Plans / Specs: $119.35
Mailing Fee: $10.00
- To buy plans and specifications please come in to the General Services office located at 701 Ocean Street, Room 330, Santa Cruz, CA 95060.
- NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT CASH OR CHECK. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. Cash must be exact amount, as we do not keep change on hand in the office. Checks are preferred.
- To view the General and Supplemental Conditions (Volume I) as well as any Plans or Specifications (Volume II) for a specific project, please click on the appropriate links above.
- To bid on projects, you must attend any mandatory walkthroughs associated with the project AND purchase plans and specs.
- Volume III bid documents are accessible to paying plan-holders ONLY. Builder's Exchanges will NOT have the Volume III bid proposal and are prohibited from posting it to their websites or having a hard copy on file.
- To learn more about the plans and specifications for a specific project or to receive copies of plan holders lists please call (831) 454-2210.
- To have plans and specifications mailed to you, please send a check for the plans and specs (see above for pricing) and the mailing fee along with your physical address (NO PO BOXES) and a valid phone and fax number on a coversheet. You may include a Fed-Ex account number for expediated shipping, but the mailing fee will still apply.
- For Bid Results please visit our bid results page.
- If you would like to request a Plan Holder's List, please click here
Plans and specifications for a project can also be viewed at most local builders exchanges. To contact a builders exchange please call, visit in person or visit the web sites below.
Builder's Exchange List Current as of 5/28/15
QUESTIONS ABOUT GENERAL SERVICES PROJECTS:
Please call William Kersten, General Services Project Manager, (at 831) 454-4822