***New information on Assessment Appeals***
- The State Board of Equalization developed a video designed to provide information to taxpayers regarding the appeals process. The video is entitled Your Assessment Appeal
and was developed as a collaborative effort between the Board's Taxpayers' Rights Advocate Office and the County-Assessed Properties Division. Additionally, assistance and input was provided by many of the counties. The video is divided into segments.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
of the Assessor's office.
Property Tax Information
- This site offers informational brochures and links to other sites explaining various aspects of Assessment practice.
Geographic Information System
- this site allows you to select a parcel or an area of the County and discover the various designations that will affect use of the land, such as zoning, the General Plan land use designation, resources and constraints.
Search the Assessor's Database
- Find parcel information by keying the Assessor's parcel number or the parcel's address.
Assessor Use Codes
- this site explains Use Codes and provides a link to a table of all of the Assessor's Use Codes