Recordings of previous events and workshops will be posted as they become available.
- Being Prepared for Wildfire – Community Meeting – District 2
- Long Term Recovery Group Fire Code Conversation
- PG&E Wood Haul Program – Informational Meeting
December 14, 2021 & January 12, 2022
- CZU Rebuild Directive Community Meeting
- Supervisorial District 2 Community Meeting on Wildfire Safety and Preparedness
- Rebuilding Santa Cruz County / Recovery Permit Center Community Meeting
- Rural Bonny Doon Association Meeting – Perspectives on Living in a Post-Fire Forest
- Vivir en Lainterfaz Urbano-Forestal
- Wildfire Awareness Webinar: "CAL FIRE's Ready, Set, Go! program, Zonehaven: The Evacuation Platform"
- Septic, Water Permit Meeting for Consultants and Contractors
- Septic, Water Permit Meeting for CZU Fire Survivors
May 1, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- CAL FIRE CZU Lightning Complex District 5 after-action virtual community meeting, focusing on the San Lorenzo Valley including Felton, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Zayante and Scotts Valley.
March 16, 2021, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- CAL FIRE CZU Lightning Complex District 3 after-action virtual community meeting, focusing on Bonny Doon, Davenport, and the North Santa Cruz County Coast.
March 15, 2021, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Last Chance Neighborhood Recovery Meeting – Mar. 9, 2021
- Recovery and Rebuild Town Hall – Feb. 11, 2021
- Recovery and Rebuild Town Hall – Feb. 8, 2021
- Debris Flow Town Hall – Feb. 4, 2021
- Press Conference in advance of potential Debris Flow – January 26, 2021
- Press Conference in advance of potential Debris Flow – January 25, 2021
- Debris Removal Town Hall meeting – November 30, 2020
- District 3 Debris Flow Town Hall – November 16, 2020
- District 5 Debris Flow Town Hall – November 14, 2020
- Debris Flow Presentation to Santa Cruz County Supervisors – September 29, 2020