Bookmark and Share

Santa Cruz Civil Grand Jury

Applying for Grand Jury Service

Jury Commissioner's Office - Superior Court of Santa Cruz County
701 Ocean Street, Room 101C, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
(831) 420-2203 (click on Civil Grand Jury)

Submitting a Citizen Complaint

You may either print the blank complaint form and fill it out by hand, or fill out the complaint form on your computer and then print it. Blank forms are also available at our office, Room 318-I in the County Government Center at 701 Ocean Street in Santa Cruz.

Please submit your paper complaint form and any supporting documentation by U.S. Mail or by hand-delivery to the Grand Jury office. We hope to be able to receive complaint forms online once security and confidentiality issues are resolved. If you do wish to submit your complaint form via email send it to Submitting your complaint form via email may not satisfy your need for confidentiality.

Civil Grand Jury Reports